(RIGHT CLICK THE IMAGE TO SAVE THIS EPISODE TO YOUR COMPUTER)
Dan & Travis offer a special episode with the topic of jazz.
Check out all the fun of past episodes by visiting them on the web.
- Excremental Words with Friends
- Dan stands up for candy corn at Halloweentime
Impossible Travia: THEME- JAZZ
- Dan: The Man – Audio Edition Part 3 – Jazz Dans
RUSH TO JUDGEMENT
- Is Jazz dead or does it just smell funny?
- Click here for the article that starts off our conversation
THE NEWS WITH TRAVIS – MUSIC EDITION
- Cash’s son “walks the line” between decent and horrendous
- To be “blunt”, this is too little too late from Blunt
- Lewis “stains” the anthem (or does he? Please let us know if you figured out, we still haven’t)
- Dan said to Travis, “May I Suggest… you earify a record album called Metal Fatigueby Allan Holdsworth?” – and Travis gives his thoughts.
- Dan says to Travis, “May I Suggest… you eyeify the film called Run Ronnie Run?” – tune in a month from now to hear what Travis has to say!
HTD EXPRESS – Subscribers! Look for The Handsome Timmy D Express in your feed! Tim will interview creative folks in the entertainment industry about their process. Free with your Dan & Travis Show subscription!
Find us online at thedanandtravisshow.libsyn.com, at Facebook, follow us on twitter @thedanandtravis, add us on Google+, email the MailSac at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us at The Chronic Rift Network.